The FENS Forum 2022 will have a vivid virtual platform.
On the platform, our participants will be able to watch live streams of all the sessions, E posters sessions and browse through the Forum’s content.
Take advantage of the outreach of this Virtual Platform and promote your company and products.
Overall support of the virtual platform will be exclusive support.
- The supporter will receive a daily virtual live notification in the virtual platform.
- An exclusive mailshot, designed by the supporter, will be sent to all the participants who registered to the virtual platform.
- The supporter will receive a banner in the virtual platform’s internal lobby. The banner can link to a hyperlink/PDF/Pop up Video of your choice.
- One “virtual live notification” sent to all online participants through the virtual platform, to be coordinated with Forum organizers.
- Specifications will be provided by the Forum organizers.
- A hyperlink can be added to the notification.
The virtual platform will include banners in several places, such as the Internal lobby, E posters area and additional areas.
- The supporter will be able to include an image (Product or logo) on a banner.
- The Banner can link to a Video or a PDF.
- The supporter will receive engagement data regarding attendees who clicked on its banners.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors’/Supporters’ responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org , Eucomed (represents Medical Technology industry) https://archive.eucomed.org/ and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organizer to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact our Industry Liaison Associate, Ms.Victoria Ashkenazi email@example.com to discuss your needs.