We are happy to announce the winner of the #MyFENS2022 Photo Contest: Tom Freret!
You can see Tom’s photo on the right, and here is his original post.
Congratulations Tom! We will contact you about arranging your prize.
We are very excited to open the #MyFENS2022 Photo Contest for the Forum! Take a picture that captures the essence of your FENS Forum 2022 experience and share it with us: a fond memory, a proud moment, a long-awaited meeting or a snap picture onsite at the Forum!
The best picture will receive FREE registration to the FENS Forum 2024 in Vienna!
But that is not all: we have 400 transport ticket booklets to give away!
You can win a transport ticket booklet for your stay in Paris by only participating in this contest. This will be only possible ON 9, 10 & 11 June.
How To Participate?
- Take a Forum picture and post it on Twitter or Instagram. Photos can include individuals, groups, #ChadOfFENS, etc*
- Use the #FENS2022 and #MyFENS2022 hashtags
- You can post as many photos as you like
- Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your photos
- Come to the FENS booth to collect your transport ticket booklet (on a first-come, first-served basis)
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
Best picture: To be valid, all entries must be shared by Wednesday 13 July, 14:00 CEST.
Transport ticket booklet: to receive your booklet, you must come to the Registration on 9 July and the FENS Booth on 10 & 11 June
The winner will be announced on social media after the Forum and contacted on social media.
Let’s celebrate being together in person again and create new memories together!
The contest is open to all FENS Forum 2022 delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organisations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by FENS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced shortly after the FENS Forum 2022. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels.