July 7, 2022 - 4:00 pm
July 7, 2022 - 12:00 am
AddressVirtual View map
At FENS 2022, Reproducibility for Everyone (R4E) will host an interactive virtual event that will focus on topics and tools in neuroscience that are most relevant to the FENS researcher communities.
This R4E hosted virtual event will allow researchers to share and discover reproducible workflows & tools for organisation, documentation, analysis, and dissemination. This event will be interactive with themed breakout rooms to brainstorm and share solutions to reproducibility-related challenges in neuroscience. Breakout room topics could include data management, reproducible tools & methods, protocol & reagent sharing, data visualisation, and more.
- Reproducibility Tools & Methods
- Data Management & Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Protocol & Reagent Sharing
- Code & Data Sharing
Reproducibility for Everyone (R4E) is a global, community-led reproducibility education initiative. They organise practical and accessible workshops to introduce the concept of reproducibility to researchers, where we demonstrate tools and methods that can improve research by making it more efficient, transparent, and rigorous. Every R4E workshop is customised for the audience.
- Introduction to Reproducibility for Everyone (5 mins)
- Reproducibility in Neuroscience – Challenges and Opportunities (5 mins)
- Themed Breakout Room Discussions (20 mins)
- Reeteka Sud, ADBS Lab, Neurobiology Research Center, NIMHANS, India
- Alberto Antonietti, Neuroengineering and Medical Robotics Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Victoria Farrar, Animal Behavior, University of California Davis, USA
- April Clyburne-Sherin, Reproducibility for Everyone, USA
Registration link seen here.