Get ready to take an active role at Europe’s largest international neuroscience conference, covering all domains in modern brain research from basic to translational research.
The FENS Forum 2022 in Paris, 9-13 July 2022, will offer you:
Hear from the Host Organising Committee of the Societe des Neurosciences on their vision for the FENS Forum 2022 and how they are going to add a unique Parisian and French experience to your biennial neuroscience meeting.
The FENS 2020 Virtual Forum was a pioneering online event, which brought together 5,000 neuroscientists from 88 countries to learn from 472 speakers and close to 2,800 posters. You have until 15 October 2020 to:
- Re-watch sessions to make sure you got all the details
- Finish watching the presentations you didn’t reach
- Continue reading and listening to the e-posters
- Reach out to presenters and authors
- Keep the conversations going